Make a Reservation
Twin Mountain Off Road Adventure is open Saturday and Sunday. Check availability in the calendar below.
- Friday night availability for Saturday guests *Please try to check-in before 8:00pm and let us know if you are running late (304-257-3493)
- Saturday and Sunday check-in begins at 9:00am
- Park gates close at 7:00pm unless you are camping
- If you are camping on Sunday night, the park closes at 12:00pm Monday
- Access to the trails and facilities is $40 per day – for one (1) vehicle with two (2) adults
- Camping is $15 per night, per vehicle. There are 12 campsites with FREE firewood. Please do not bring in outside firewood. We have invasive species in the area destroying our trees and don’t need any more. See DontMoveFirewood.org for more information.
- Drivers must fill out registration forms upon arrival
- All drivers and passengers must sign a liability release form at the time of registration
- For on-site payments we accept credit cards and cash
- If you want to book a camping reservation you may do so from the camping page
In order to purchase a SINGLE day pass follow the steps outlined below:
- Select the day you would like to purchase a day pass for, this will select the check in date for that item.
- Next select the same day again to lock in that day as the check out day, finalizing your selection for the single day pass.
In order to purchase a MULTI-day pass follow the steps outlined below:
- Select the first day in the range you would like to purchase passes for.
- Select the final day in the range you would like to purchase passes for.
Please check the calendar below before coming out to make sure the park isn’t closed for a private event. We would hate to have you come up for a visit and not be able to come in and play.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your stay, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-257-3493.